Widow Strong Friday Five: October Open House Event, 4 States and Counting, New Widow Strong Mastermind Group, Women’s Empowerment Event, and more!
Happy Friday Friends,
Here’s our latest Friday Five! September has been a whirl-wind month. We are multiplying our service capacity to widowed families with every new chapter. I am amazed and humbled. We now have the capacity to serve up to 120 widowed families! Thank you for helping make this dream a reality. Because all our resources are available online, we are able to scale nationally and have already expanded into 3 STATES just this month (adding Florida, Texas, and Ohio to our Georgia headquarters)! Thank you for your support! #StrongerTogether
1. Widow Strong October 6th Open House Event in Marietta, GA! Click HERE to RSVP to this FREE event Next Sunday! Meet other widows, connect with our local events, and join our upcoming Sandy Springs Widow Strong Chapter which will be using our 180 Your Life 12-month grief empowerment curriculum for body, mind, and spirit!
HUGE Thanks to Whole Foods for donating food to our September Open House Event! We appreciated Mark Randall from Whole Foods and his expert BBQ skills! Widows and their kiddos had a great time sharing stories, delicious food, and an art activity. Can’t wait to do it again!
2. Will You Help Fill Our Cart? Friends, we need partners to help us fund our Widow Strong monthly outreach events for widows and their children. The cost to us for coordination, food, and art supplies is $500 per month. These monthly events are FREE to widows and their children. Would you please consider making a tax-deductible donation today to help us cover costs for our October 6th outreach event? Click here or on the picture below to donate. For one $500 tax-deductible we donation would be happy to feature your business as a sponsor of the month for this outreach event! Don’t have $500 to donate? That’s okay, donate what you can because every bit helps! Thank you!
3. Women’s Empowerment Day: Join us in Marietta this October 5th! I’m honored to be a panelist at this amazing event hosted by the Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team. Learn more and RSVP by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/events/477945419694012/
4. Widow Highlight and Upcoming Widow Strong Mastermind Chapter: Coming Soon! Widow Strong Mastermind Group for Widowed Business Women and Entrepreneurs. This chapter will be hosted by Marni Ratner, Widowed Mom and Owner of Studio M Interiors.
Marni Ratner, Owner Studio M Interiors. Marni Ratner is the Owner and Creative Director of Studio M Interiors, with 20 plus years of extensive experience in the Interior Design field. Prior to founding Studio M Interiors, Marni worked with larger award-winning Architectural & Interior Design firms on projects throughout the Southeast, specializing in commercial office, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and residential work. Her experience and industry knowledge provided the groundwork to found Studio M Interiors in 2006. Marni provides creative design ideas and solutions with confidence, specializing in the various challenges each client’s project presents. Her special skill-set and attention to detail has helped her create an impressive portfolio of high-end projects with dozens of satisfied clients. Marni is a graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, TX, and is native of Atlanta, GA. She has two children and when she’s not in the office you can find her enjoying the sunshine on The Beltline! Check out Marni’s website at StudioMAtlanta.com.
The Widow Strong Mastermind Chapter, hosted by Marni Ratner, will meet in Downtown Atlanta. Interested? Email us today to sign up at email@example.com. Not in Atlanta? Thanks okay, if we have enough interest, we will start a live, online chapter as well!
5. Coming Soon! Widow Strong and the 180 Your Life Curriculum is joining with Calvary Church in Jupiter, FL! If you or someone you know is a widow or experiencing grief in the Jupiter, FL area and is interested in joining this new group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s the link: http://www.calvarychurchfl.com/calvary-groups-1/wi…
Thanks to our supporters! Our outreach events and initiatives are crowd-funded and we couldn’t do it without you! Please consider supporting our Widow Strong Podcast or our Community Outreach through your tax-deductible donation today. Every bit makes a difference! Send us an email to learn more!
Stay Connected…Click on the Links Below for More Information
Thanks for your support! We couldn’t do it without you!
Founder, Widow Strong
*Promotion of corporate donors is at the sole discretion of Widow Strong board of directors.