Widow Strong: Friday Fab Five Highlights and Exlcusive App Sneak Peak!
Happy Friday! It’s Sneak Peak Week! I’m so excited to share with your our Friday Fab Five Highlights!
1. Sneak Peak! We are just a week or two away from our soft launch of the Widow Strong App! It’s the ONLY app made exclusively for widows! Life University is running an article about us in the next 4 to 6 weeks highlighting the NEW Widow Strong App! This article will be sent to over 200 media outlets, sharing the good news of practical, helpful, community-based videos, courses, and events to empower widows and their children!
2. FREE Widow Strong Open House Grill, Marshmallow Roast, & Movie Event this Sunday July 28th at 6:00 PM! Our new monthly open house events are a great way for our Widow Strong Center to connect with new widows in our community every month! Here’s the link to the event info. Our address is 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 300689. If you are a widow, please join us. Kiddos welcome too! FREE Widow Strong Open House Event Info
3. Awesome Donor Spotlight: Thank You to Teague’s Tavern & Night Bird Ranch for your support of Widow Strong! We really appreciate our friends and businesses who believe in partnering with us to help create innovative and creative programs that serve our widowed community and their families!
Here’s a quick video of Widow Strong Donor Partners Don and Kiki Teague, the owners of Teague’s Tavern in Round Top, TX. Click on the photo below to watch their one minute video. If you are in Round Top, TX and looking for a DELICIOUS place to eat, here’s their website. TeaguesTavern.com. Looking for a great ranch vacation or for a ranch to purchase? Check out NightBirdRanch.com for more info!
4. Money Saving Ideas: Looking for a Forever Friend? Did you know there are FREE pet adoption days in Atlanta? Check listings in your area to see if your local shelters also have free pet adoption days! Here’s the Atlanta Journal Constitution link: Free Pet Adoptions AJC Article Link
5. Note from our Founder, Mishael Porembski: I bet you are wondering, “When’s the next Widow Strong Podcast? How you fund the Widow Strong App, Art Therapy Classes for widows and their children, Widow Strong Open House Events, upcoming Widow Strong small groups and webinars?” I’m so glad you asked!
As the Founder of Widow Strong, I am a full-time volunteer. I am not independently wealthy. As a widowed mom, this is a serious, daily faith walk for my daughters and me.
For the month of July, we still need to raise $1,990.00 to meet our program and widows center expenses.
Currently, we have $500 per month in consistent donor partnerships. Much of my working time every month is used to raise the funds our widows’ center and programs need.
I found this picture and it humorously depicts what it can feel like to constantly be searching for funds to support the Widow Strong programs. God does supply our needs, but He also calls the Body of Believers to work together as a community to accomplish His missions.
Did you know there are 92 Bible verses calling us to take care of widows and fatherless children? At Widow Strong, WE LOVE DOING THAT and Partnering with us is EASY with your tax-deductible donation!
Want more info? Click here to see our exclusive Widow Strong Wish List for a detailed listing of our current program costs and needs. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Did you know that God promises to bless the “all the work of your hands” when you bless the widow and fatherless?
19 When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.” Deuteronomy 24: 19
Let’s Do This Together! Widow Strong!
Thank you for your support and God bless,
Founder, Widow Strong