Extra Good News!
- We want to give a HUGE THANKS to Greg Sinatra and Thrivent Financial for their Action Team financial donation toward our Grand Opening! Very much appreciated!
- Thanks to Christina Loud for donating Papa John’s pizza gift cards to our event! Very much appreciated!
- I will be talking to a friend at Whole Foods corporate offices via phone on Monday about food donation for our event.
- Thanks to Pastor Ron Wean for generously offering to cover two of three of our Fall Festival attractions and for the live music! Very much appreciated!
- A representative from Flood Student Missions met with our team last week and will be getting back to us this week about coordinating student volunteers for our Grand Opening and for painting our building.
- We have invited our supporters on FB, members of Faith Lutheran and Congregation Beth Hallel, parents from Kate’s Club, Modern Widows’ Club, Widows and Widowers of Atlanta, Young Widows and Widowers, Cobb NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness), and the list keeps growing. Please feel free to invite your friends to come, connect, and learn about our in-person and online grief empowerment resources for widows so that we may serve our community.
- A reporter from WSB reached out to me for stories about 180 Your Grief, will let you know what happens there.
We still need $375 for Fall Festival expenses and if anyone has connections with food vendors, that is also appreciated.
I believe we are the only full-time widows’ mentoring center in Cobb county, and quite possibly in Atlanta! If anyone wants to research that to confirm, that would be helpful.
If you’d like to make a tax deductible donation to help with our Grand Opening costs, please click here: https://180yourgrief.networkforgood.com/
Okay, friends, I’m off to take a much needed break with my children. I really appreciate your support! You are welcome to contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap. Thanks again for your help!