Widow Strong: Friday Fab Five Highlights!
I hope you had a great week! Here are our Friday Fab Five Highlights…
1. New Widow Strong Video Podcast PT 3! This week we are talking aboutProven Self-Care Strategies the Work for Solo Moms! You don’t have to be a widow to get amazing info from these seasoned warriors…Check it out here using this link or just click on the picture below: https://vimeo.com/343091784.
2. Widow Warrior Feature: Paula Gaston Warden: We are so excited for the launch of Widow Strong in Lufkin, Texas! Paula, a widowed mom, is joining Carrie Stringer and launching their first Widow Strong gathering this Sunday! They have partnered with their church, Harmony Hill Baptist, to host our 12-month 180 Your Life grief empowerment curriculum at their church! Wahoo! We are so excited! Thank you to Paula and Carrie for turning their loss into leadership and choosing to empower others! Like to learn more or share with a friend? Here’s the link to Widow Strong Texas on Facebook.https://www.facebook.com/groups/WidowStrongTexas/
Pictured from left to right: Carrie Stringer, Paula Gaston Warden, Emily Lassiter, (below Malee Stringer) Mishael Porembski, and Sophia Porembski in Round Top, Texas at the Widow Strong Retreat.
Would you like to host your own local Widow Strong Team or lead a grief empowerment group using our exclusive 180 Your Life grief empowerment curriculum? Email Mishael Porembski for more information at hello@WidowStrong.com.
3. Who doesn’t want to save money? This first link is for Atlanta-based fun and free-or-nearly-free summer field trips. https://eastcobber.com/fill-your-summer-days-with-… And the second link is full of great ideas for moms everywhere. https://frugalfunmom.com/
4. Ready to Creative? Try Creative Journaling with our new art instructor Ty Porter this Sunday, July 14th 4:00 – 5:30PM! Spaces still available. Location: 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068. Reserve your spot Today using this link:https://www.vagaro.com/widow-strong/classes
5. Don’t forget the July Widow Strong Open House Event! Open House Sunday July 28th 6:00-8:30PM: S’mores, Hot dogs and a Movie at the Widows Center. Location: 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068. RSVP using this linkhttps://www.vagaro.com/widow-strong/classes
Our Widow Strong Center and programs are completely crowd funded. Will you partner with us as we fulfill the mission of James1:27 to serve widows and their children?
To cover our monthly expenses there are 3 Easy Ways You Can Partner With Us.
(Please click on the link below to make your tax-deductible donation):
- 100 friends donate at $9.99 per month
- 75 friends donate at $25 per month
- 33 friends donate at $49 per month.
- Please Click here to make your one-time or recurring donation.
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress …” James 1:27
Thank you for your support and God bless,
Founder, Widow Strong