180 Your Life 12-Month Grief Empowerment Course & Program Facilitation Pricing:
- 180 Your Life 12-Month Program Pricing:
- 180 Your Life Main Book recommended per person: Buy Now
- 180 Your Life Workbook recommended per person: Buy Now
- 180 Your Life Leadership Guide: Buy Now
- Teachable Online Course including all video access: $18 per month per person: Buy Now
- Group Facilitation Leadership Training: Available Upon Request. Click here to Schedule Call.
- (1) hour-long monthly individual zoom or phone consultation with founder and author Mishael Porembski.
- Once a month group leadership zoom meeting
- Access to our private leadership forum where you can ask for help any time!
- 50% discount on our annual leadership retreat
The 180 Your Life main book is also available as an audio book on Audible.com
Sessions also available on-demand on Vimeo.
180 Your Life proceeds help support Widow Strong programs for widows and their children.
180 Your Life offers practical steps to get us moving physically, emotionally, and spiritually. This book helps us discover that God can handle our anger and disappointment, and that when we trust Him, He comes through again and again. I know that many who are grieving will benefit from Mishael’s wisdom. I know that those who lovingly walk alongside the grieving will also learn so much.
widowed 23 years, Pastor of Care Ministry, Buckhead Church in Atlanta, Georgia
As a Pastor, I find this book to be the best resource on grieving and overcoming emotional and spiritual pain. Mishael provides tools for healing as well as a practical plan to effectively move forward. This book is a must-read for anyone experiencing the deep pain of loss. I recommend 180 Your Life as the best curriculum for any small group dealing with grief and healing.
Senior Pastor, Calvary Chapel Jupiter Beach, Florida
As a ministry leader, it truly excites me to be able now to give my grieving people this empathetic compass as a year-long guide after trauma. Mishael Porembski speaks like a seasoned sister, who has been where no one would choose to go and charted a powerful path through the treacherous terrain of devastating loss. As practical as it is poetic, this curriculum not only inspires, but insists on hope. It’s a compassionate but firm hand that strengthens every part of the grief-stricken life, including finances, fitness, and friendships. It’s real. It’s raw. And it’s brilliant in a way that begs the question, “Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?”
Calvary Chapel Miami Beach Women’s Ministry Leader, Author of Come, Fill The Gap