Preview of the 180 Your Life Grief Empowerment 12-Month Church/Grief Care Group Package:
What is Included:
- The Books:
- 180 Your Life: A Woman’s Grief Guide
- 180 Your Life Study Guide and Journal
- 180 Your Life: Facilitator’s Guide
- The DVD Series:
- 180 Your Life Companion Series with 26 Sessions on 8 discs
- Bonus Videos Included
- 26 downloadable 1-minute social media promotional videos
- Digital Promotional Material
- 4 Different Door Customizable Poster Graphics
- Customizable Informational Brochure
- Digital Platform: Never Miss a Session!
- Included 12-month digital memberships available to access our print and video digital platform for your members (amounts vary depending on sponsorship level).
- Live, Monthly Leadership Training
- Up to two co-leaders trained per group by founder and author, Mishael Porembski
26 ONLINE VIDEO SESSIONS
TWO SESSIONS PER MONTH FOR A YEAR
26 ONLINE VIDEO SESSIONS
Each video session includes a chapter from 180 Your Life: A Woman’s Grief Guide, a video, journal, exercises, and facilitator’s notes – all offering practical steps to move forward after loss.
Examples of 180 Your Life 20-Minute Group Video Sessions
Samples of 180 Your Life 1-Minute Video Trailers.
Use these downloadable videos to promote your next 180 Your Life grief care group meeting on social media or in your church service. (26 1-minute video trailers in all)
Chapter 1 Trailer
Chapter 12 Trailer
Chapter 10 Trailer
Chapter 20 Trailer
As a Pastor, I find this book to be the best resource on grieving and overcoming emotional and spiritual pain. Mishael provides tools for healing as well as a practical plan to effectively move forward.
Dan Plourde Senior Pastor, Calvary Chapel – Jupiter Beach Florida
180 Your Life is like finding a compass for the uncharted territories that come from losing a loved one. As a widow, I worked through the pages of this guide, and I applied the practical life principles you will find at the end of each chapter. It was transformative! If you have experienced loss, then grab this book and allow the pages to chart your course to healing and restoration.
Julie Stewart Griffis Widowed 10 months, Mother of 3
Most women I know have been touched by devastating loss in one way or another. We all need an arsenal of tools for recovery. Mishael’s book focuses on the most positive and efficient path to wellness and conveys the courage and strength to survive and thrive!
Ingrid Noerenberg Single mom of 3 teenagers