Become a Widow Strong Chapter Sponsor:
Your corporate tax-deductible donation provides innovative, compassionate, & comprehensive support to widows and their children. Please watch our quick video and contact us to learn more about corporate sponsorship levels. Thank you!
- Did you know that Widows are part of the Fastest Growing Demographic in America?
- Widow Strong serves the “Golden Demograhic” which are women between the ages 35 and 65.
- There are approximately 800,000 NEW widows every year in the US.
- 3.5 Million widows in the US are primary caregivers to young children each year.
- There are over 15 million widows in the United States.
- There are 20 Million Widows in the US and only 2 APPS to serve widows! Widow Strong is one of those apps.
The most important factor in the health and wellness of a child after loss is the health and wellness of their primary caregiver.
- The goal of Widow Strong is to empower widows and their families to thrive after loss through a mind/body/spirit comprehensive approach.
Widow Strong Serves Widows & Their Children in 5 Ways:
- Personal & Digital Outreach
- Dynamic Online Workshops (Here’s a sample: https://vimeo.com/406074995)
- Local and Online Grief Support Group Facilitation
- Widowed Leadership Training
- Local Service Events
- Because of our donors and sponsors, participation in our chapters is free of charge to attendees.
- Widowed Leaders are trained at no cost to them so they can focus on supporting those who are grieving.
- Serving Over 100 Widowed Local Families per Month (We are now in 3 states and growing)
- Educating 16,000 followers per week with grief empowerment strategies
- Empowering widowed leaders with training to serve in their local community.
Rebuild & Restore Reality Program Partners with Widow Strong: Launching April 2021
- In April of 2021, Rebuild and Restore, the first reality show will be launched by PureFlix.com.
- Pure Flix has over 400K subscribers in the US and Canada.
- Rebuild and Restore is a reality-based, extreme makeover program that gifts a home renovation to a widowed family.
- The founder of Widow Strong, Mishael Porembski, is the on-air widow and grief expert for this show.
- Rebuild and Restore partners directly and exclusively with Widow Strong.
The following are links to this upcoming show, including segments with Mishael Porembski.
- Rebuild and Restore Facebook:
- R&R Trailer: https://www.facebook.com/groups/763766181116548/permalink/763958144430685/
- R&R First Episode: https://vimeo.com/439440983 The password to watch is: rebuild
Serving Together: Will you partner with Widow Strong to provide necessary, consistent support to widowed moms and their children?
Partnering with Widow Strong is Easy: Your tax-deductible donation directly provides live, monthly, grief support, life skills, and leadership training to widows and their families through local and online chapters.
We have created an excellent Win-Win solution for widows and area chapter sponsors. To show our gratitude, we have wonderful perks to thank our sponsors! Please contact us to learn how we can customize a sponsorship package that benefits your business and our widowed community.