Widow Strong Super Saturday: The Minivan Giveaway Winner Is…,April WS Gathering at Williams Sonoma, War Room Prayer Circle, and more!
When Nehemiah was rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem, he encouraged the Israelites to rebuild the portion of their wall that was in front of where they lived. In this manner, the community rebuilt their wall in record time. During this time of Lent, let us consider rebuilding hope around us by showing God’s love to those on our path. Here is one example of our community coming together in a shared story of giving. Thank you to all those who support Widow Strong so we may be a blessing to others. Huge Thanks to Greg Herndon, owner of Steve’s Automotive Center in Marietta for fixing the minivan so we could give it away! Watch this brief 5-minute video to learn more…
1. Meet our Minivan Giveaway Winner…Click here or below to watch Heather’s 5-minute story.
2. April Widow Strong Gathering: Free Cooking Class sponsored by Williams Sonoma at the Avenue at East Cobb. There are 10 FREE spots for widows. Sign up today! Here’s the link to learn more. https://www.facebook.com/events/864826870640108/
3. Widow Strong – War Room Prayer Circle: Life’s challenges teach me that prayer calms my spirit, frees my concerns, and brings me joy. Would you like to join me as we create upcoming prayer events? Join our new Facebook group using this link. This is an “All Skate” meaning…You don’t have to be a widow to join us in prayer. I love the movie, The War Room, with Priscilla Shirer and have patterned our prayer circle after this practice.
4. Thank you to Whole Foods at Merchant’s Walk in East Cobb Marietta for providing products to create wonderful Birthday Gift Bags for our Widow Strong Gatherings! We appreciate our corporate partners that have a heart for widow empowerment!
5. Thank you to Paul Mergenhagen, owner of Real Fake Buildings for sponsoring inspirational books as gifts to our widows this month!
Thank you to our Sponsors! Widow Strong events are supported by our community sponsors, donors, and volunteers. Thank you! Please support businesses that support widow empowerment Visit our sponsor page by clicking HERE!
Would you like to become a sponsor for a Widow Strong Gathering in Atlanta or Texas? Email me, Mishael Porembski, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to share details.
Sharing hope, health, and healing with widows and their children is our honor. Your financial partnership directly supports our Widow Strong outreach and group programs. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today using this link. Give Thank you!
Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Founder, Widow Strong