Widow Strong Saturday Soul Salsa: 2, 4, 10 Cups of Coffee & Holiday Hope :)
Happy December! Sometimes the expectations surrounding these “holy days” can be overwhelming. Here are some great ideas to bring peace, understanding, and joy this season.
1. WATC Atlanta Live show features Widow Strong Hope for the Holidays Strategies: Watch the interview
2. December Widow Strong Gathering Recap
3. A Cup of Coffee Makes a World of Difference (you already knew that, right?)
4. Lufkin, TX December Chapter Gathering Event
5. Free Santa Photos at Janice Overbeck’s Office This Weekend!
Sharing 5 Hope for the Holidays Grief Empowerment Strategies was my honor on Atlanta Live this week. You can watch the full interview by clicking the picture below or on this link. Hope for the Holidays Strategies will be on Faith Talk Atlanta Radio in December…More info soon!
2. December Widow Strong Gathering: This month, Janice Overbeck, graciously offered her lovely real estate offices to host our December WS Gathering. We had a wonderful time enjoying a meal together, sharing strategies for the holidays, and making jewelry gifts! Thank you to Michelle Cappucci, jewelry designer, who led a free jewelry craft workshop for widows and their children. Later, as the moms spent time talking, their children were able to wrap a secret jewelry present they made to gift during Christmas or Hanukkah! THANK YOU to Janice Overbeck Real Estate Offices for allowing us to use your beautiful building, to Paul Merganhagen, owner of Real Fake Buildings who sponsored all the yummy food for our celebration, and to Michelle Cappucci, jewelry designer who donated all the craft items for our workshops! I LOVE businesses that partner with us to empower widows and their children!
3. Sharing a Cup of Coffee Can Make a World of Difference to a Widow and Her Children…Watch Now
4. Lufkin, TX December Chapter Gathering: Healthy Pot Luck Gathering in Lufkin, TX. Please Click Here to learn more!
5. Free photos with Santa at the Janice Overbeck real estate offices TODAY! Click here or on the picture below to learn more.
Sharing hope, health, and healing with widows and their children is our honor. Your financial partnership directly supports our Widow Strong outreach and group programs. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today using this link. Give Thank you!
Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Founder, Widow Strong