Widow Strong: Hope for the Hungry in 2020!
With just hours left in 2019, I want to say THANK YOU for your friendship, prayers, support, and encouragement! I appreciate your partnership with Widow Strong so that we may continue empowering widows and their children. Here’s what we accomplished together in 2019!
- Serving up to 140 Widowed families through local Widow Strong chapters
- Widow Strong chapters started in GA, TX, OH, & FL (in Spring of 2020)
- Approximately 280 children living more active lives in healthier families
- Training 6 leaders of local 180 Your Life/Widow Strong grief empowerment groups
* Numbers are approximate based on reports
Thank you again for partnering with us to fulfill the call of James 1:27!
Introducing: Widow Strong Giving Pantry and Teaching Kitchen initiative with celebrity chef Inger Smith!
This initiative will provide FREE healthy food and FREE cooking workshops to widowed families. We will also stream and record the cooking workshops to share with a wider audience online. To learn more about Chef Inger please click here.
To start this program we need $10,000. Please consider giving your tax-deductible financial gift tonight and start 2020 by sharing health, hope, and healing with a widow and her children!
Giving is easy! Please click HERE or on the picture below to make your tax-deductible donation. Every dollar makes a difference! Thank you!
Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Founder, Widow Strong