Widow Strong Friday Fab Five VIDEO, Vote for Cooking Demo, Tribe Connect, Deals for Nonprofits/Education, and More!
Happy Friday Friends,
Trying out something new…The Widow Strong Fab Friday Video! Same five fabulous highlights, now in technicolor with live links below. Let me know what you think! Let’s Roll!
Here are the links discussed in the video above…
1. Widow Strong September FREE Open House Event: Sept 8th from 5-7. If you are a widow in the Atlanta area, check out this fun event! For kids: Tie-dying with Ty, our art teacher. For Women: Cooking demo with home-cook extraordinaire, Mark Randle.
Interested in learning to make a specific dish? Leave us a comment and Mark will decide what to demo at the September open house based on your comments! I will video tape and post it for those not in Atlanta area. PLS RSVP if you can, but just come if you cannot! https://www.facebook.com/events/517064785711896/
Widow Strong Tribe Connect:
2. Grief Support Group Starting THIS Sunday: Are you in the Lufkin (near Dallas), TX area or would you like to join this group LIVE online from ANY state in the union? This in-person AND online widow/grief support group starts this Sunday August 25th! Join today! Spaces limited. Contact group facilitator Carrie at email@example.com. Click here to learn more.
3. Stay in the know…Have you downloaded our Widow Strong app? It’s available for both apple or android smart phones. Download using this link! Widow Strong App.
4. Looking for a tech deal for your school or nonprofit? Tech Soup is a great platform to purchase technology at deep discounts for educational institutions and nonprofits. Learn more at Techsoup.org.
5. Content and Community: Thank you to our supporters! All our programs are crowd-funded and we couldn’t do it without you! Please consider supporting Widow Strong content or community through your tax deductible donation today. Every bit helps! Learn more at widow strong.com/widow-sponsorship.
Stay connected. Join our newsletter list at WidowStrong.com.
Have a great weekend and see you next week!
Founder, Widow Strong