Widow Strong: Friday Fab Five Highlights!
I hope you had a great 4th of July! Here are our Friday Fab Five Highlights…
1. New Widow Strong Video Podcast PT 2! This week we are talking about Family Organization Strategies! You don’t have to be a widow to gt amazing info from these seasoned warriors…Check it out here using this link or just click on the picture below: https://vimeo.com/343088224
2. We’ve got NEW Classes! Would you like to try Creative Journaling with our new art instructor Ty Porter? Dates: Sunday July 14th 4:00 – 5:30PM and Wednesday July 24th 6:00 – 7:30PM. Location: 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068. Reserve your spot Today using this link: https://www.vagaro.com/widow-strong/classes
3. Join us for our NEW monthly Widow Strong Open House Events! Open House Sunday July 28th 6:00-8:30PM: S’mores, Hot dogs and a Movie at the Widows Center. Location: 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068. RSVP using this link https://www.vagaro.com/widow-strong/classes
4. Widow Warrior Feature: Michelle Menifee: Congratulations to our member Michelle Menifee! Michelle has been featured in our 180 Your Life grief empowerment 10 Week and 12-Month video series and now she is launching her own life coaching business! Check out her upcoming event using this link. We are so excited for you, Michelle! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-life-launch-ticke…
5. Congratulations to Loria Ashby on her recent wedding to Anthony Ashby! We all celebrate as you experience God’s Grand Adventure for your life!
Our Widow Strong Center and programs are completely crowd funded. Will you partner with us as we fulfill the mission of James1:27 to serve widows and their children?
To cover our monthly expenses there are 3 Easy Ways You Can Partner With Us.
(Please click on the link below to make your tax-deductible donation):
- 100 friends donate at $9.99 per month
- 75 friends donate at $25 per month
- 33 friends donate at $49 per month.
- Please Click here to make your one-time or recurring donation.
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress …” James 1:27
Thank you for your support and God bless,
Founder, Widow Strong