Widow Strong: Friday Fab Five: Cash for Clutter, Prayer Challenge, Back-to-School Hacks, and More!
Happy Friday! We have such a fun line-up of topics for you today!
1. Turn Your Clutter into Cash: My daughters and I have been on a mission to simplify our stuff and I’ve learned a thing or two about turning clutter into cash! For our latest Widow Strong blog post on national second-hand store chains that buy your gently used items, Atlanta-based second-hand stores, online platforms, and apps that are all useful to sell your things, click here!
2. How Can We Pray for You? Join our 40-Day prayer challenge hosted by our Texas Team Leaders, Carrie Stringer and Paula Warden! You can PM your prayer requests to us and join us on this journey as we pray for breakthroughs in widow ministry and in our own lives. Let’s do this! Starts Today! Click here to join our FB event. You don’t have to be a widow to join us in prayer and for us to pray for you. 🙂
3. Platinum Donor Spotlight: Real Fake Buildings specializes in creating themed, immersive environments for churches around North America. As our Platinum Giving Partner, CEO Paul Merganhagen has a heart to empower widows and their children. At Widow Strong, we really appreciate Paul’s vision and generosity as his business supports our innovative approach to widow ministry.
Have you visited Andy Stanley’s North Point Community Church, Buckhead Community Church, Brown’s Bridge Church, Greater Atlanta Christian School, Sevier Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville, TN, Christ Journey Church in Miami, FL, Cornerstone Church in Temecula, California and Shannon Baptist Church in Columbia, SC? (Just to name a few). If you have, you’ve seen the amazing work of Real Fake Buildings.
Paul and his seasoned team have the national expertise to turn your design vision into a captivating reality. Please support businesses of excellence that give sacrificially to empower widows and their children! For more information visit https://www.realfakebuildings.com/
4. Money Saving Ideas: Back-to-School Shopping Hacks: Found this article and thought it might be helpful for all those families going back to school. https://thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/money/back-to-…
5. New Beginnings Grief Gift Box: We would love to give you the gift that gives empowerment for generations! When you/your business sponsors an individual widow or a widows’ team with your tax-deductible donation in our grief empowerment programs, we have fabulous gifts to share with you!
Click here to learn more and partner with us! Any questions? Please email me, Mishael Porembski, at email@example.com . We start shipping our grief gift boxes starting Sept 1st, 2019. Become a sponsor Today!
Coming up Next Week…
Widow Strong “Soft App Launch” and a list of my favorite health and beauty items!
Join our newsletter list at WidowStrong.com.
You don’t have to be a widow to glean helpful information from these amazing warrior women that empowers your life and the lives of those around you. 🙂
Did you know that God promises to bless the “all the work of your hands” when you bless the widow and fatherless?
19 When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.” Deuteronomy 24: 19
Let’s Do This Together! Widow Strong!
Thank you for your support and God bless,
Founder, Widow Strong