Widow Strong Friday 5: Minivan Giveaway Voting is Open, Galentines, and Upcoming Events!
Best wishes and hopes that your 2020 has started off well! Years ago, I personally shifted from having New Years resolutions. Instead, I set my intentions for the year. The one intention that doesn’t change for me every year and yet is always fresh is experiencing God. This year I am learning to trust Him more and savor the joy of giving. We have lots of exciting offerings coming up. Here are our upcoming highlights. Thank you again for joining in our journey, whether you are a friend, follower, or widow. We are stronger together and that’s a good thing. ~ Mishael
1. Minivan Giveaway: Vote for your favorite candidate! Please help our Widow Strong Board of Directors come to their final decision by nominating your People’s Choice recipient for our minivan giveaway? Please visit our webpage and vote today!! Click here to vote.Voting is open for one week, closing midnight of Jan 31st! Share with friends!
2. The Practical Christian: A Book Launch by Widow Strong business coach, Terri Teague. We are so excited to announce this book launch by our own Terri Teague! Here’s the details: “God loves it when you look for Him. There is a deep, satisfying peace waiting for you when you seek Him. Once you arrive at God’s Peace, nothing will be the same in your life. His word, His will, His voice will become the things you long for every day. “Getting to Know God, A Practical Plan” is a short simple guide to basic truths that God communicated to us through His Word and a plan for seeking Him. Whether you are new to the faith or looking to deepen your relationship with God, the book is intended to provide succinct information and practical steps. Learn more at ThePracticalChristian.org
3. Widow Strong Galentines February Gathering Event. Click here to learn more and RSVP.
Join us for a fun evening fellowship, a widows’ workshop, children’s craft, and yummy snacks! Please take our survey to choose your favorite workshop to be featured at our gathering event! Widows only, please. Clicking here to vote for the Galentines Workshop!
4. Widow Strong Vision Board Event Coming up this Jan 25th in Lufkin, TX! Click here to learn more.
5. Like to learn about more Widow Strong upcoming events? Check out our calendar of events! https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1/r/month/2…
Sharing hope, health, and healing with widows and their children is our honor. Your financial partnership directly supports our Widow Strong outreach and group programs. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today using this link. Give Thank you!
Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Founder, Widow Strong