Widow Strong Friday 5: Hope for the Holidays, Join Us Online, Shop for Good, and More!
Happy Friday! It’s time for hot cocoa, warm fires, and colorful leaves! Here are our headlines…
- Hope for the Holidays Video Message from Mishael & Family: Planning Holidays after Loss for Kids by Kids. 9 Min.
- Hope for the Holidays Online, LIVE Grief Support Group: Join us!
- Helping Children Grieve Well
- Great Grillin’ Masters!
- Shop for Good: Buy our NEW Inspirational T-Shirts that support Widow Strong Programs
1. Hope for the Holidays Video Message from Mishael & Family: In this brief video, my daughters and I share our favorite ideas to empower this special time of year. The holidays are a time to celebrate faith and family. For many who are grieving, the holidays can also be a challenging time. Whether you, a family member, or friend have experienced loss, there is hope. In our new weekly video series and online grief support group, we will share ideas and strategies to honor your traditions and create new ones in the next chapter of your life.
2. Would you like to join us LIVE online? Tonya Pringle, a founding member of Widow Strong, and myself, Mishael Porembski, will be hosting a FREE weekly online support group for widows through November and December. Join us with your smart phone or laptop! Click here for more information and email us at email@example.com to sign up. Our zoom meeting group session starts Nov 14th at 7 PM EST. We hope you join us!
Are you grieving but NOT a widow? Would you like to join an online group? Email me, Mishael Porembski, at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if there is enough interest, we will start an online grief support group for the holidays for those experiencing grief. You don’t have to be a widow to learn from these AMAZING Warrior Women!
3. Helping Children Grieve Well: This article in the Washington Post shares helpful strategies and reminders to empower children after loss. Click Here to read.
4. Mastering Your Grill Workshop Success! We are so grateful to Wes Ruff from Whole Foods at Merchant’s Walk in East Cobb Marietta and his wife, Kathryn Ruff from Janice Overbeck Real Estate, for leading our first Grill Master Workshop for Widows! Now our Warrior Widows can rock their next tailgate, Super Bowl, or fall gathering with their new grill master skills! Thank you, Wes, Kathryn and Whole Foods for supporting Widow Strong! Register for our Widow Strong December Workshop & Gathering here! Workshop TBA.
5. Inspire Others and Shop for Good! Have you seen our NEW inspirational t-shirts? We are adding new t-shirts and accessories every week! Every purchase directly supports Widow Strong and our programs. They make great holiday gifts! Click here to shop today!
Sharing hope, health, and healing with widows and their children is our honor. Your financial partnership directly supports our Widow Strong outreach and group programs. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today using this link. Give Thank you!
Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Founder, Widow Strong
*Promotion of corporate donors is at the sole discretion of Widow Strong board of directors.