New Year / New Adventure: Join the 180 Your Life Widows’ 2018 Team!
I hope you had a beautiful Christmas/Hanukkah/Holiday Season and we wish you a blessed new year!
I’m excited to share with you the Starting Date of our 2018 Widows’ Team! I hope you can join us as we Get Stronger Together in Body, Mind, and Spirit with our 12-Month Health and Wellness Grief Empowerment Program! We pair health and wellness in a faith-based environment with the grief journey.
- Our first informational meeting is Thursday January 4th at 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at the 180 Your Grief Widows’ Empowerment Center located at 2105 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068. We are on the campus of Faith Lutheran Church.
- Pastor Ron Wean is now a Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia specializing in grief, trauma, and substance abuse at the 180 Your Life Widows’ Empowerment Center.
- We have been providing weekly, free, active group-counseling sessions to widows with Pastor Ron and Mishael Porembski. We call them walk-and-talk counseling sessions and these are a proven from of PTSD therapy.
- 180 Your Grief non-profit will be Ministry Venture certified in January 2018! Pastor Ron and Mishael Porembski have successfully completed the year-long Ministry Venture program which applies best sustainability practices to nonprofit ministries.
- Our 2018 12-Month Widows’ Team starts this January 4, 2018!
- Take Your Grief Recovery at Your Own Pace: Our meetings are held twice a month for 12 months. While we do participate in gentle races, we don’t require any widow to do so. You are welcome to come and cheer your fellow-widows on to victory and participate when you feel ready.
- Participation is free or nearly-free to all widows (minimal cost of $40 for book materials and your race registration fees). Our programs are not free to create or maintain, any size donation is welcome. Helping to support our costs empowers a widow and her whole family for generations to come!
- Please Click here to watch our new GoFundMe video and to support our 2018 budget with a tax-deductible donation. https://www.gofundme.com/180yourgriefwidowsempower…
- We are crowd-supported, please consider sharing our 2018 Widows’ Team Budget GoFundMe Campaign with your friends through social media before the end of this year. Studies show that we are 3X more likely to raise funds when friends promote our campaign on their social media feeds. Thank you for your consideration.
- Are you or a friend interested in empowering widows and their families this year by volunteering your time, talent, or participating on our nonprofit board? Please let us know if you have time for a lunch or phone meeting in January or February.
- We look forward to seeing you at our 2018 Widows’ Team getting #StrongerTogether!