On this holy and solemn day, Good Friday, I am in awe of the eternal Peace and Forgiveness we have been given through Jesus’ sacrifice for us, God’s Presence that never leaves us, and His resulting Resurrection Power to face life with strength and purpose.
Is grief erased? No, I wish that were the case. Instead, together, we have the power to transform through grief into the most compassionate and purposeful version of ourselves. FYI, if you haven’t watched the video series The Chosen, I highly recommend! It’s the BEST production I’ve every seen on the life of Jesus and perfect for Holy Week! Click Here to watch all 8 episodes on Youtube for FREE!
Here are this Week’s Coming Highlights:
- Operation Meal Plan meal distribution on Easter Sunday
- Easter Sunday Gift Bag Distribution
- Sharing our latest Zoom workshop video on Cooking with Foraged Greens
- Offering new, live online Zoom grief group support groups for widows, widowers, and our non-widowed community
- Offering our FREE grief guide download.
Also, to help at this unprecedented time, we have created the Widow Strong COVID19 Rapid Response website page where you can connect with our upcoming events, programs, and services. We are #StrongerTogether!