|Dear Brave Ones,
Mother’s Day can be like a living painting colored with many thoughts, memories, and emotions. I remember my first Mother’s Day as a widowed mom. It wasn’t easy. Please remember this, you are not alone. Join us for our online events and for our gift opportunities in the Atlanta Area and in Lufkin, TX!
This Week’s Theme: Blessing our Widowed Community, Practicing Stillness, & Self-Care Ideas. Widowed Moms, Widows, Solo Moms, and Moms, We Appreciate all You Do!! You are LOVED and you are Enough!! Happy Mother’s Day!! Onward ~ Mishael
1. Self-Care: Healthy Boundaries, Healthy You (Video)
2. 180U: Healthy Recipes, Quinoa Cilantro-Lime Salad
3. Inspiration Blog: Stillness Practice with Amy Grant
4. Action Step: Mother’s Day Portraits & Gift Tote Signup!
5. Thank You, Tribe: Mother’s Day Celebration & Gift Bags (video)
Mood Music: Hills and Valleys by Tauren Wells Click Here to Listen.